November 22, 2022
by Jessica Foley
One of our favorite things about Thanksgiving (or any big holiday, really) is the leftovers! Enjoying those warm and comforting flavors for more than one day has us appreciating friends and family who shared their dishes, and their time, to gather and give thanks.
For those creative in the kitchen, there is no end to the things that can be made with turkey, potatoes and vegetables. Ideally, we love to eat a full Thanksgiving meal a second time – if we left enough of everything to do that! It gives us the chance to pair a few of our spiced and seasonal teas with both our meals and our desserts.
Adagio has teas to pair with every course and every flavor! Try some of these with your next round of Thanksgiving leftovers:
Nothing says Thanksgiving like the smell of spices, and Adagio has many spiced blends to pair with every aspect of your meals.
Honeybush Pumpkin Chai
- Masala Chai spices are blended in an herbal honeybush base. This beautiful clear and bright cup has a crisp, tangy-sweet flavor.
- This premium black tea from Sri Lanka is flavored with pumpkin and exotic spices. It has a warm and rich flavor, with lingering cozy aromatics.
- A great introduction to spiced teas. Tangy Ceylon tea is blended with fresh, herby-sweet spices for a balanced and warming cup.
Seasonal fruits like apple and cranberry will add sweetness to your cup – and your meal!
Spiced Apple Chai
– This is a timeless duo of apples and spice. The blend is juicy and pleasantly sweet, like warm applesauce, with a clean, refreshing texture.
- A classic tea combination: full, tangy Ceylon black tea flavored with jammy, aromatic currants. This blend is smooth, and deeply fruity with ripe juiciness and a bright finish.
- Premium black tea from Sri Lanka is flavored with sweet, tangy cranberries. This cup has a clean, bright flavor with a juicy sweetness. Delicious with a twist of orange peel and a little bit of https://www.adagiobees.com/ honey.
- Our orange rinds tea combines fresh and brisk Ceylon black tea with the flavor of juicy, ripe Florida oranges, playfully accented with orange peel. Zesty orange rind dryness, with hints of soft, sweet orange juice makes a great balanced, refreshing cup.
Warm and Nutty
Nothing says Thanksgiving, and autumn, more than nuts, woodsmoke and cool weather. Try some of these seasonal blends to accompany your meal (or just because!)
Autumn Mist Green
- Gently smoky gunpowder, combined with bright tangy apples and rose hips, bring to mind a misty morning stroll. This fall limited-edition tea is only available for a few more days!
– Our Almond Black is a Ceylon black tea with a touch of raw almond aroma. The plush mouthfeel is reminiscent of creamy marzipan, and gives a nutty sweetness upfront with balanced, clean astringency.
- This autumn medley of hazelnut, cocoa and exotic spices, gives a soft note of apples and a hint of blazing hearth. This fall limited-edition tea is only available for a few more days!
Every meal deserves to end on a sweet note (leftovers or not!) Pair these teas with some pumpkin pie or apple crisp, or simply enjoy them on their own.
Black Forest Cake
- Our Black Forest cake tea combines the classic cake flavors with a rich black tea base for a guilt-free indulgence.
- Our tiger eye blend will tickle your palate with rich notes of chocolate and caramel. Enjoy it in lieu of or with your favorite indulgence.
- Classic Ceylon tea touched with the flavor of fresh cream. Sweet and warm, pleasantly brisk, delicately creamy. Now available in Decaf
- The taste of our honeybush tea is similar to that of rooibos, though arguably a little sweeter. It has a smooth, gentle roast with a clean, refreshing finish and is naturally caffeine-free.
- Rich vanilla blended with the sweet, lightly fruity Rooibos herb. Tastes of warm sugar cookies, with a mellow flavor and smooth finish.
Not sure what to try first?
No problem! Adagio offers some of these teas in sampler packs
. With four flavors per pack, these are a great way to sample a few and find your new favorites!
The Nut & Spice Teas
sampler brings bold, rich flavors of nuts and spice to life. Combined, the four loose teas will make up to 40 cups!
Our Autumn Teas
sampler is perfect for lovers of all things fall. Adagio has put together a collection of teas to capture the essence of the season. This limited-edition sampler is only available for a little longer until it is replaced with the Winter sampler.
The Sweet Tooth
sampler brings dessert to a new level with these caffeinated sweet treats. Enjoy on their own for a low-calorie dessert option!
Visit the seasonal section
for all our delicious teas and blends, and enjoy the upcoming holiday season!