ENJOY FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $49   details
GROUND SHIPPING FOR ONLY $3.75
CART EMPTY
adagio teas logo
teas
teaware
signature blends
gifts
search all 55,793 blends
by name:
by creator:
by tag:
by fandom:
purchase
3oz pouch
27¢ per cup
$10
5oz tin
30¢ per cup
$19
home > signature blend > pop's giggle

pop's giggle

Tastemaker silver badge
created by: Patrick Ryan
Earl grey lavender - classic flavor, class pops White peach - flowery, peachy and fuzzy Foxtrot - put a spring in your step

packaging

click & drag the tin to rotate

Pop's Giggle
label
by Patrick Ryan
Pop's Giggle
label
by Patrick Ryan

ingredients & lore

blended with black tea, white tea, chamomile flowers, rooibos tea, peppermint leaves, lavender flowers, apricots, natural peach flavor, natural vanilla flavor, orange peels, blue cornflowers, natural bergamot flavor, natural creme flavor, marigold flowers

teas: earl grey lavender, white peach, foxtrot

accented with hibiscus

steep at 205° for 4 mins
Have you ever wondered why Pop's is so full of whimsy? This tea is 78% of the reason...the other 22% is sugar.
ingredient
ingredient
ingredient

12 additional blends by Patrick Ryan

blank
signature blend
signature blend
ceylon sonata, blood orange, oriental spice, marigold flowers
Slap in the face
by Patrick Ryan
blank
signature blend
signature blend
masala chai, ginger, gunpowder
Benson's Rage
by Patrick Ryan
blank
signature blend
signature blend
lemon grass, oriental spice, citrus mate, ginger
The One Cheek Wonder
by Patrick Ryan
blank
signature blend
signature blend
chamomile, berry blast, snowbud
Mordecai loves Margaret
by Patrick Ryan
blank
signature blend
signature blend
lemon grass, white tropics, green chai, lemon balm
Shaman
by Patrick Ryan
blank
signature blend
signature blend
thai chai, rooibos vanilla chai, lemon grass, orange peels
The Dragon [Bruce Lee Tea]
by Patrick Ryan
blank
signature blend
signature blend
snowbud, blood orange, honeybush, orange peels
Good Day Sunshine
by Patrick Ryan
blank
signature blend
signature blend
rooibos vanilla chai, rooibos caramel, honeybush hazelnut, cinnamon
Schweet
by Patrick Ryan
signature blend
signature blend
snowbud, white monkey, mango, ginger
Julia's Favorite
unavailable
by Patrick Ryan
signature blend
signature blend
white monkey, gunpowder, snowbud, apple pieces, orange peels
Apples & Oranges
unavailable
by Patrick Ryan
blank
signature blend
signature blend
lemon grass, gunpowder, ginseng green, mango, lemon verbena
The Link
by Patrick Ryan
signature blend
signature blend
gunpowder, snowbud, white monkey, cardamom, ginger
Julia Chai
unavailable
by Patrick Ryan

share with friends

Daily Drawing

yunnan_gold.jpg
Apr 17th
Win a gift of yunnan gold 1.5oz
Yunnan Gold black tea (also known as Dian Hong) is easily identified by its abundance of soft golden tips, and savory cocoa and black pepper flavors. This artisan tea hails from the Yunnan province of China, the birthplace of tea itself. Our high-grade Yunnan Gold is milk chocolate creamy and sweet, with pleasant pepper notes. The flavor becomes earthier and more layered as it cools. Soft, rounded cup, silky and perfect. It is also a very forgiv... read more...
Really hope I win this
I'm feeling lucky
My fingers are crossed

* requires Facebook
blank
blank
blank
blank
blank
blank